Friday, May 28, 2010

Cake Pops!

For those of you who don't know what a cake pop is, think bite sized pieces of cake, mixed with frosting, rolled into a ball and put on a stick! They're the new baking trend and really great for party favors!

I've been taking HR classes to get my certification, and had a project in one of my classes to create a company, so I had strongly influenced my group into creating a baking company and for that I decided to make red velvet cake pops with vanilla frosting dipped in white chocolate.




Below are chocolate cake pops with vanilla frosting dipped in milk and dark chocolate that I made for a co-worker to bring when she spoke at her old club.







Side note:

I totally love Anthropologie's birthday specials that you get in the mail...isn't this just so cleaver? The necklace is a keepsake too!


2 comments: